Now, peanut butter. Thats a whole other beast. It’s great with everything! Peanut butter and celery, peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and apples. (Why am I naming healthy stuff, what is happening to me??)
Okay, now let’s combine the two to make one super beast of a cookie. (Phew, back to my unhealthy self!) These cookies are awesome! I’m so happy I found these on how sweet it is. Jess over there never fails to bring out an awesome recipe and this is just one of the several recipes I’ve tried from her blog. She
may just be is a genius. Her blog was actually one of the first ones I read when I started looking at blogs. I just can’t get enough, if you haven’t been to her blog- go there now!! Anyways, these cookies. They taste amazing right out of the oven and great the next day with a big glass of milk.
Triple Threat Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookies
(from how sweet it is )
1/2 cup butter
1/4 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. flour
1/4 c. cocoa powder
1/2 heaping teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 t. salt
2 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1/2 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Add in melted chocolate and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Scoop dough onto cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Chocolate Surprise Cookies (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Everyone deserves a second chance, right? (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- yep, I’m in trouble.. (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Brownie Cookies (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post: Reese’s Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (karaschatter.com)