So I know I’ve been posting like a million dessert recipes lately, but I couldn’t resist making these. They really aren’t that bad for you. I mean they’re from Eating Well, how bad can that be?
Anyways I LOVE dipping pretzels in peanut butter, one of my many guilty pleasures. And I also love dark chocolate covered pretzels (The ones from Trader Joe’sare amazing).
So this recipe pretty much combines a couple of my favorite things into one little bite of joy.
Also, if you don’t like dark chocolate,
you crazy people, then you can also use milk chocolate or even try white chocolate!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. chopped pretzels
1/2 c. chocolate, melted
- combine peanut butter and pretzels in a small bowl. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 20 small ball (about 1 teaspoon each). Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper or a silicon mat, freeze until very firm about 1 hour.
- Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate. Let chocolate set in the fridge, about 30 minutes.
- Healthy Chocolate Cupcakes (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate+Chocolate+Chocolate+Peanut butter = (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- yep, I’m in trouble.. (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Everyone deserves a second chance, right? (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- I’m no longer a whole wheat virgin!! (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- For Peanut Butter & Chocolate Lovers (self.com)