Hey there, do you remember me?
I’m the one that bakes all those yummy treats. I’ve missed you guys! I’ve gone like 5 whole days without blogging. Twas sad.
I’ve been uber busy. Seriously, it’s at the uber level. That bad.
Does anybody else just love pretzels? I mean I do love them, but I’ve always got to have something with them. For example, chocolate.
That is why these cookies are as fabulous as they are. Jenny over at Picky-Palate must like read my mind or something. She seriously always has the best combinations.
I actually forgot to put in the peanut butter!! I was so sad :(, but they still tasted absolutely amazing, so you can just make it either way!
Double Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies
(adapted from Picky-Palate)
1 c. butter
1 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 3/4 c. flour
1 1/4 c. cocoa powder
2 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
1 c. chocolate covered pretzels, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until well combined then add peanut butter until combined.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Once combined, stir in white chocolate chips and chocolate covered pretzels. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- yep, I’m in trouble.. (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- In a Cookie Coma (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Pretzels, Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate-Oh My! (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate+Chocolate+Chocolate+Peanut butter = :) (mybeautifuldisasters.wordpress.com)