- chocolates in my peanut butter
- the muffin man* (would you believe 19 people have searched this?!)
- loose bathing suit*
- black guy weird look
- will you spontaneously combust from cookie dough
*In defense to these people I did happen to talk about the starred subjects in past posts…but still, it’s pretty funnyI do feel kind of obligated now though to write a post about spontaneously combusting from cookie dough. Hmmm, we’ll see!!Okay so here’s the deal. These are s’mores..that you make in your house. Then cover in chocolate. This idea just kind of came to me one day, then I realized that I’m not as creative as I thought and people have been done this before… Oh well!! Good minds think alike, right?
Chocolate Covered S’mores Bites
2 sheets of graham crackers
a heaping 1/4 c. marshmallow fluff
about 4 ounces chocolate, melted for dipping
2 T. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using a knife, cut graham crackers into eighths. (They should all be little squares, about 1 in. by 1 in.) In a small dish, mix together marshmallow filling with mini chocolate chips, if using. Drop marshmallow filling onto half of the graham crackers and top with other graham crackers.
- Bake 2-3 minutes in the oven on a baking sheet. WATCH CAREFULLY!!!! The crackers burn easily!..not that I would ever do that :p
- Pop the s’mores in the fridge to stiffen up a bit. Chill for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, melt your chocolate for dipping. Next, dip the s’mores into the chocolate. There are several methods for this; you can either stick a toothpick in there, use a fork, or drop the s’more in the chocolate and drop chocolate on top and on the sides, whatever floats your boat. Place on parchment paper when dipped.
- Once all the s’mores are covered in chocolate, pop them pack in the fridge until chocolate is set. I stored mine in the fridge, which is what I recommend, but there is nothing that could spoil them by having them sit out, the chocolate might not be as hard, though.
Dip a bunch of things in chocolate!!! That mysterious blob? It’s a brownie covered in chocolate. HOLY YUM. They kinda reminded me of these. DO it!