Quick side note…Do you know how the saying “hopping on the bandwagon” came about? In the olden days there would be a parade with a band playing on a wagon float thing and people would literally hop on it if they liked it! Learned something new, huh?Anyways, if you haven’t tried pudding mix in your cookies…do it! If you have already…then you certainly know what I’m talking about. Make them again..and repeat for like ever! These cookies are almost indescribable. They’ve got that amazing texture with the perfect softness, almost cakey, but then have the perfect chewiness. These babies really can’t be beat!
Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 small box (3.4 ounces) Vanilla Pudding
12 ounces chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar, until combined. Add the eggs and the vanilla.
- Mix in the the flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla pudding.
- Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutesRandom Fact of the Day: More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed each year from using products that are made for right-handed people.