Keepin’ it short and sweet today…super busy around here!! I know, this cupcake is Christmas-y, but I made it a week or two ago before Christmas. I swear it made sense back then! Anyways it is a VERY delicious treat to enjoy any time of the day. Have a wonderful day and enjoy this quick and [supposedly] healthy cupcake!
Single Lady Chocolate Cupcake
(adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie)
2 teaspoon cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
1 Tablespoon olive oil (or melted butter)
3 Tablespoon flour
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
2 packets of sweetener or 1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water (or milk)
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F. Grease a single muffin cup in a muffin tin or line a muffin cup. Or you can use a silicon muffin cup like I did.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-14 minutes. Let cool and frost if you have some extra frosting laying around. I used some leftover mint buttercream. YUM! I also added a few Christmas-y non-perils.
Random Fact of the Day: The average shoe size of a gorilla is 17 (US).
- imabonehead: Blissfully Delicious – Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (blissfullydelicious.com)
- imabonehead: Blissfully Delicious – Devil’s Food Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting (blissfullydelicious.com)
- Avocado Cupcakes (epicureanvegan.com)