Hey there, you’re looking great today. So great that I think you deserve a cookie for it
Here you go.
Say hello to Stuffed Cake Cookies. Cake mix cookies (yay, easy peesy!) with a [Special edition cake Oreo for Oreo's anniversary] Oreo cookie. So it’s a cake flavored thing inside another cake flavored thing. Cake. EVERYWHERE.
These could not be any easier. I’m sure you could make these while watching Paula Deen, writing a blog, icing your ankle, and doing your stats homework at the same time. I wouldn’t know what that is like, though.
Stuffed Cake Cookies
1 box of cake mix (I used funfetti with orange specks)
1/2 cup oil
Oreos (use the special 100 year anniversary ones for the full CAKE effect)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in large bowl. Scoop dough by the Tablespoonful and place in hand, take an Oreo and put on top of Tablespoon of dough, take another Tablespoon of dough and place on top of Oreo. Seal cookie together to form a large ball and place on cookie sheet, slightly flattened. Repeat with remaining cookies until dough/Oreos are gone.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-11 minutes or until golden on edges. Let cool on wire rack and enjoy!
Random Fact of the Day: 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road. Seems safe.
- oreo-stuffed goodness (grovepointelove.wordpress.com)
- Oreo-Stuffed Funfetti Cupcakes w/ Cookies & Cream Buttercream (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (callmechef.wordpress.com)