Ever heard of Peanut Butter & Co.?
They’re a pretty popular company that is from New York. They have a TON of amazing flavors of peanut butter that will totally rock your socks off. I had heard about them quite a bit through different food blogs, but it never occurred to me that my local grocery store would actually sell them. Turns out as I was strolling through the nut butter aisle the other day I stumbled across Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter. I was super psyched and KNEW I had to try it!! I picked up Dark Chocolate Dreams and White Chocolate Wonderful. Of course when I got home I had to take a spoon and try a
little giant spoonful of each. Let’s just say it took all the power in my body to restrain myself from double-dipping.
Now I happen to really, REALLY like the combination of peanut butter and white chocolate in cookies, so I figured this combination would be absolutely killer in ice cream. You all have GOT to try this recipe. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, get the heck on that! You will not be sorry. This ice cream alone would make it all worth it. It’s fully loaded with tons of goodies to make every bite as delicious as ever. Do. It.
White Chocolate Wonderful Ice Cream
2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 cups milk (any type is good, I always use skim)
1 cup plus 3 Tablespoons White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
3/4 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups (I used the minis from Trader Joe’s)
- In bowl, mix White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter and sugar until thoroughly combined using a whisk. Mix in milk slowly until incorporated. Stir in vanilla and 2 cups of heavy cream. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Once there is just about 5 minutes left for the ice cream to be in the ice cream maker, mix in mini peanut butter cups and white chocolate chips. When ice cream is done in ice cream maker, pour ice cream in airtight container and finish freezing process in freezer. Enjoy!
- Best Chiquita Banana Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- dark chocolate peanut butter cups sprinkled with himalayan sea salt (thebearandtheblackberry.wordpress.com)