Pizza… Quick? What! Yes, it is true. You can have pizza within 15 minutes. and you don’t even have to roll out dough. No sticky dough sticking to the counter. No pouring flour all over the place. Pure bliss.
I really, REALLY wanted to make BBQ Chicken Pizza but unfortunately I didn’t have any chicken defrosted and I was not about to wait hours for the chicken to defrost.
So I just went some good ‘ol classic cheese pizza. But then of course as a last minute decision, I decided it was truly a requirement to have some bacon on there SOMEWHERE! So I made the decision to go half and half.
Quick DELICIOUS Pizza
3 T. grated Parmesan
about* 1/4 to 1/3 c. pasta sauce (pizza sauce and tomato sauce are basically the same)
about* 1/2 to 3/4 c. mozzarella cheese
1 t. parsley
1 t. oregano
3 T. Bacon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortilla on baking sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan evenly on tortilla. Spread sauce evenly on top of cheese. After that, sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the sauce. (Don’t be shy! When you think it’s a lot, it WON’T look like that after it’s baked) Then, sprinkle your extra toppings-parsley, oregano, bacon, chicken, sausage, etc.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and crust may become golden on edges.
* NOTICE: the “about”‘s are really just where you should use your own judgement and decide what looks good to you, I’m sure you already know that. I, personally, always am a stickler on following recipes, probably why I do baking rather than cooking so much!
- Perfect Pizza (triplecordcsaorganicproduce.wordpress.com)
- Mmm. Pizza. (smokeintostars.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Healthy Pizza (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- The Ultimate Cheeseburger Pizza and How NOT to Make It (slice.seriouseats.com)